Job ID 25505
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Michael Stevens Consulting – Since its founding in 1991, Michael Stevens Consulting has grown to become a leading provider of high value Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Outsourcing and Business Advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. Our depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele. We currently operate from 3 states in Nigeria (Lagos, Ogun and Rivers) and Accra in Ghana while plans are underway to open offices in the Gambia, Sierra Leone and Liberia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Consultant
Locations: Otta Ogun & Port Harcourt, RIvers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues.
- They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills. The goal is to maximize the value of our HR endeavors that will help business as a whole.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects for clients
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel for clients Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Engage in business development activities to promote our HR/OD services to clients.
- B.Sc / B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc / MA in Human Resources will be a plus
- At least 7 years work experience.
- Proven experience as HR Consultant Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.