Job ID 10204
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full Time
- This role has basic responsibilities to conduct periodic reviews and spot-checks whilst supporting the Internal Audit Lead to ascertain that policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily review of outflows and deposits inflow in our Bank accounts
- Daily call over of Deposits and expense tickets
- Conduct risk assessment and audits of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control/Audit policies
- Provide practical recommendations to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls
- Continuous review of policies, processes, and procedures to match up to best practices
- Track resolution of all audit / control recommendations and ensure compliance within agreed timeline.
- Assist in developing strong Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Actively follow up on all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners report on Kuda.
- Periodic review of system/product changes to ensure requisite approvals are in place
- Log in all exceptions observed unto the Control Exception tracker
- Conduct spot checks, stock take and other functions as may be assigned from time to time
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Head, Internal Audit and Management.”
- B.Sc Degree in any field
- ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience performing Internal Control/Audit function
- Strong knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online