Job ID 22122
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
The key tasks, duties, and responsibilities that commonly make up the Senior Internal Auditor job description are highlighted below:
- Responsible for documenting audit procedures following the department’s audit method
- Perform risk assessment of assigned department or functional area within required time-frame
- Responsible for establishing risk-based audit programs
- Collaborate with Audit Manager to determine the scope of review
- Carry out appraisal to determine the suitability of internal control designs
- Perform audit testing on specified areas to identify issues and report dimensions of risk
- Responsible for maintaining electronic work papers (using data analytics) and evidence to support findings and recommendations
- Responsible for communicating findings and suggestions to all levels of management
- Provide quality audit reports with succinct and practical suggestion which reflects the context in which the business operates
- HND, BSc / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.