Job ID 24290
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria & India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- You have strong expertise working as a product designer along with other functional competencies like information architecture, layout, visual hierarchy, journey models, and more.
- You have the ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, rapid prototypes, and visual design
- You have experience working with product management, engineering, and research and can drive ideas to production.
- You are obsessed with user experience, understand what matters for the user and work towards delivering the same.
- You understand how to leverage data (qualitative and quantitative) and can influence product management and engineering to improve the user experience
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment before and are not afraid to get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have 5+ years in designing consumer-facing products.
- Prior experience building mobile-first neo bank and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance) is a plus.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and international environment, alongside all levels of stakeholders.
- An expert in design tools such as Adobe Suite, Figma, and Sketch.
- Experience in using online user research tools like userberry.
- Familiarity with motion design tools is a plus
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Portfolio assessment and introductions with a member of the Design team.
- Live case study round – Solving a complex problem with the Head of Design.