Job ID 37274
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A human rights non-governmental organization based in Lagos and Abuja is seeking highly qualified professionals in the underlisted position:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Education, Related Skills and Knowledge
Applicants must have at least:
- 10 years work experience and knowledge of the anticorruption and human rights fields
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, strategically and effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demand efficiently
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive but subject to experience.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Interest, Resume and a short writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.