Job ID 22424
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Senior Program Officer provides support to the GF portfolio to coordinate the work of the AHNI/Nigeria field offices.
- S/he will support program planning, design, review and monitoring of the program implemented at the state level, support the coordination of AHNi-GF HIV/AIDS activities within donor guidelines and regulations and assist in strengthening a system of reporting strategies, subproject documents, work plans and budgets at the country office, state and SR levels.
- S/he will support program planning and formulation of implementation strategies to improve project implementation and burn rate at the country office, zonal and SR level, support the provision of programmatic assistance to states, SRs and partners in HIV/AIDS/KP activities in the assigned zones and support the monitoring of the GF project activities at the state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BS / BA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience working in development programs at community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
- Or MBBS Degree or MS/MA/MPH Degree or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years’ working experience in HIV/AIDS intervention program.
- Knowledge of major donor policies (USAID, Global Fund) as well as international not-for- profit organizations
- Good stakeholder engagement, community mobilization and advocacy skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in terms of reporting.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)