Job ID 3291
Experience 6 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 55years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education, and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior React JS Developer (Cloud Native Enterprise Architecture)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GB and 500GB Hard Drive
What You’ll Do:
- Create end-user experiences primarily using React.js
- Write clear, concise, and testable code
- Create responsive components that support mobile and desktop usage
- Integrate the front end with our platform APIs using Swagger and Post Man
- Review pull requests
- Collaborate with the product design team on the feasibility and execution of proposed designs
- Collaborate with the platform engineers on API specifications
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to guide team decision making
- Document the systems you help build, monitor, and maintain
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to team members on best practices
- Participate in team on-call rotation
- Build POCs. Help and support developers in implementing architectural suggestions and guidelines
- Innovate in adopting new technologies and best design practices to ensure our products are the best in usability
- Learn the application capabilities and ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Provide technical and architectural support to UI team members
- Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise-class UI
- Conduct design and code review with a major focus on the best UX, performance, scalability, security, and future expansion
- Direct and produce technical designs/architectures at a project, product, and program level with proficiency in the areas of design/UI integrity, service continuity, component redundancy, security, etc.
- Collaborate with visual, experience designers, and engineers to implement new features
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and seek the opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement
- Work closely with project team members (UX designers, Product Management, Business Analysts, Software Developers)
Who You Are
- Candidates should have a sound knowledge of both React Frontend and Node backend.
Key requirements for this candidate:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle.
- Has worked with React Middleware such as Saga or Redux
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience with developing and implementing user interface components using ES6, ReactJS concepts, and workflows such as Redux and Webpack
- Has worked on Node backend to create REST API with deep knowledge of best practices for building Microservices (HTTP Verbs, Endpoint, Entity)
- Experience developing responsive websites targeting desktop and mobile
- Experience with profiling and improving front-end performance and writing unit testing frameworks Jest, Enzyme.
- Knowledge of BACKEND Node.js and frameworks and libraries such as Express, Async, Lodash, socket, etc.
- Demonstrate skill for performance optimization for both frontend and backend
- Demonstrate the ability to design either NoSQL (Mongo/Cassandra) or SQL.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Heroku, Netlify
- Experience / Knowledge with NodeJS will be an added advantage.
- 6+ years developing in React/Redux
- 6+ years of experience developing with TypeScript
- 6+ years of Experience with CSS and component styling techniques
- 3+ Experience integrating analytics platforms
- Experience integrating content management systems
- Experience applying security and performance best practices
- Experience creating public-facing consumer applications is a plus
- 3+ Experience with React Native is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Benefits Of Joining Imperotechne
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- Tax Payment commence in year 2
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and Linkedin Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- December Bonus Every Year not 100% of the net salary.
- 13 Month Salary will be paid after 5 years
- Gratuity be paid after 25 years of active service
- The 5-year bonus will be determined at the discretion of top management.
- Based on your Performance and KPI delivery we can give a thank you Bonus.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover Letter, and Git Hub link of complex projects worked on React JS Enterprise Architecture to: firstname.lastname@example.org by putting the title of the job as the heading of your email..
- Our recruitment process takes the following procedures a) Phone Interview b) Theory Interview online c) Demonstration of Previous Work Done Onlined)Logic Test e) Objective Test f) Code Base of Previous Work Done f) Practical Project Task for a maximum of one week, and a grace period of three extra days.
- Notice: Kindly, note the Logic Test, Objective Test, CodeBase ofPrevious Work Done and Project Task to be assigned will be done at our Lekki Office where you will be working Block 58B Plot 1 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1.
- Grading: Please, note you have to pass the phone and theory interview to come to the office and other tasks will be carried the same day at the office provided you pass.
- Transportation: Company will give you a stipend for transportation for honoring the physical interview when you come around.
- The job is an immediate hire once you meet all requirements.
- The individuals we are hiring has to work from the lekki Office on Mondays to Friday no remote work and resumption on or before 2nd of may 2021.