Job ID 26608
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Graceland Concept is a consulting firm recruiting for other organizations looking for vibrant and qualified staff to take their organization to the next level, banking on our wealth of experience on the job of recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be successful as a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers.
- Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.