Job ID 27656
Experience 8 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategy Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Corporate Strategy
- Responsible for the development and supervision of corporate and unit-level strategy, monitoring, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the strategy and how it adds value to the Group and subsidiary companies.
- Responsible for the incubation of Group-level strategic initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy Development: Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of business strategic plans. Provide guidance, research support and competitive intelligence to business to aid in the development of progressive strategies. In addition, assist in the implementation and monitoring of strategic initiatives across the Group.
- Research: Undertake research and data collection, conduct analysis of qualitative and/or quantitative data for insights, and develop industry reports that will drive the execution of critical business initiatives, and development of new strategies / business opportunities.
- Competitive Intelligence: Conduct competitor analysis which involves gathering data on competitor in all business segments that the Group competes in and developing a SWOT analysis for the industry and the Group.
- Environmental Analyses: Identify environmental drivers of business performance and change, define implications for Group, subsidiaries, and support functions; and model organization’s response as appropriate to environment factors, and market segments.
- Benchmarking: Benchmark ARM and its subsidiary companies against competitor firms on various relevant parameters and indicators to understand how the firm ranks against competitors within its operating environment, as well as identify sources of competitive advantage that the businesses within the Group can leverage.
- Business Development: Assist in business development efforts, including the creation of concepts and proposals. Develop business proposals and executive level presentations and reports to support analyses and recommendations.
- Business Support: Support the Business Units and Shared Services/ Business Support Areas in the implementation of new initiatives.
- Project Management: Lead the coordination and implementation of projects to deliver specific outcomes in line with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Management Reporting: Track and report on critical key performance indicators (e.g. financial, operational) for both the group, subsidiary businesses and support functions; assessing the organization’s performance on core performance drivers; identifying, compiling, analyzing and prioritizing all bottlenecks to optimal performance.
- External Stakeholder Engagement: Provide research and co-ordination in preparations for Group presentations to key external parties.
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Advanced Business Degree (preferably an MBA).
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience (with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Finance or Strategy role within a financial services company or a consulting outfit).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online