Job ID 34962
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A reputable indigenous company with a vision to be the foremost in Quality Management Systems, pipeline fabrication, installation and laying of Oil and Gas pipelines, dredging, Civil engineering construction, mechanical, technical consultancy, Marine Logistics support, procurement leasing and Manpower supply in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria with many years of experience is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Services Expert in Quality Assurance and Control
- Develop and implement quality assurance processes, standards, and procedures to ensure that services meet our end user’s expectations.
- Establish quality control measures including inspections, testing and audits to identify and address defects or deviations from established quality.
- Ensure that services and processes comply with industry standards regulations and legal requirements.
- Assess risks associated with service quality and work on strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Analyze data and performance metrics to monitor quality levels and make data-driven decisions for improvement.
- Maintain thorough documentation of quality procedures, processes, and performance data,
- Monitor end-user feedback and work to incorporate it into quality improvement efforts.
- Able to conduct quality risk assessment as regards technical and fabrication assurance
- Able to develop continuous improvement programs.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Engineering
- Above average computer literacy is required.
- Must be certified as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) and Certified Quality Manager (CQM) by the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Must be a certified offshore safety professional (COSP)
- A certified project management Professional (PMP)
- Must have AP1 Q1 and Q2 Certification
- Must have IRCA or equivalentcertified Auditor.
- Must have BOSIET.
- Must have 10 years of experience as a Technical Expert in Quality Assurance and Control
- Must have offshore experience working in Bonga field as additional advantage.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and statistical methods to assess and improve quality.
- Skills in project management to lead quality improvement initiatives effectively.
Application Closing Date