Job ID 23783
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A service advisor typically works in a car dealership and acts as the liaison between customers and the service technicians.
- The service advisor communicates with customers to determine their vehicular problems and the repair timeline and provides the technicians with accurate repair descriptions about the customers’ concerns.
- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers
- Answer questions about service outcomes, schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-off and vehicle pick-up
- Provide customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car
- Manage and oversee the dealership’s workflow and schedule
- Call customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times
- Maintain positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business
Qualification and Experience
- An associate’s Degree in Mechanics or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in the automotive field may be advantageous.
- Proven work experience as a Service Advisor or similar role
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry
- Proficiency with industry-specific software
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication expertise
- Strong organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Service Advisor
Application Closing Date
3pm, 31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.