Job ID 35689
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Technician, Installations, East Central
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
The Team you will join
- This team is led by COO and works at the intersection of business, technology, and to ideate, develop, pilot, and launch new life-changing solar products across Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
- This role is an exciting career opportunity for a value-driven innovator with a combination of technical and organizational skills who is passionate about working with off-grid consumers and delivering the next generation of Sun King products.
- The products and services you will build will have a transformative impact for millions of households.
- The Sun King Operations team makes sure Sun King products are produced, shipped, imported, and distributed to consumers around the world and ensures that warranty products are promptly attended to, and end of life products are responsibly disposed of.
- The Operations team is comprised of innovative, solutions oriented people that work closely with Sun King’s global and regional Research and Procurement, Sales, Finance, and Marketing teams to make sure hundreds of thousands of Sun King products reach last-mile consumers each month.
About the Role
- Sun King is looking for a Service Technician to manage the Aftersales operations in Nigeria.
- This role will be a key point of contact for the Sales team, cross-functional departments, and customers for after-sales and service queries.
- This role will work with all the stakeholders within Company as well as with key stakeholders on the customer side for installation, and service queries and builds smooth relations with internal & external customers, to achieve best-in-class customer satisfaction.
What you would be expected to do:
- Quality Assurance: Perform timely diagnostics and repair on all customer returns from the assigned zone while maintaining a report on all issues observed and the action taken.
- Regular positive improvement of all the existing processes at the Service entre every quota.
- Systems and process design: Coordinate with technology teams to ensure company systems, including applications meet customer service needs.
- Develop new processes to transform current service operations more efficiently.
- Training: Build training materials and hold training for partners about product troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and replacement processes when requested.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the product and service the company your work for is offering.
- Customer Service: Installation of Home systems, installation audit, and deliver a comprehensive service to inquiring customers.
- Find solutions and ensure product replacements and other warranty claims are closed within the designated timelines.
- Delegate certain customer inquiries to specific teams when needed.
- Team Management: Manage the development and continuous improvement within the after-sales team. Provide guidance for team members’ careers. Drive professional growth within the team, mentoring individuals to develop valuable skillsets.
- Dispute Management: Manage a large number of incoming calls and emails,
- keeping a record of customer interactions and details of actions taken. Report back on results addressing any issues/disputes from customers.
- Drive Operational Efficiency: Meet KPI goals including service level timelines and customer net promoter scores.
- Documentation & MIS: Provide periodic reports to management on after-sales & service activities.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering or any related field from a reputable institution
- 3 + years experience in after-sales services support in the electronic consumer goods/ mobile industry
- Must demonstrate experience in solar Inverter installations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill
- information and also know how to communicate to different audiences in order to get results.
- Passionate about customer service and resolving their issues
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards
- solutions even in ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with qualities of being able to work alone and figure things out with innovative thinking, problem-solving skills, and presence of mind.
- Demonstrates humility
- Driven by the social mission to provide energy to consumers and employment to rural communities.
- Should be a value-driven person.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- Greenlight Planet Nigeria Limited Business Development Manager, West Africa
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online