Job ID 33188
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Layer3 is one of the fastest growing network and security infrastructure companies in West Africa, providing award-winning services, including managed and cloud services, network security, IT infrastructure management, virtualization and mobile device management solutions. Our unique model integrates best-of-breed technologies from global leaders such as Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, Polycom, AirWatch, F5, Extreme Networks and VMware, coupled with our next-generation metro fiber networks, to offer unparalleled services and after sales support to some of the most demanding customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Abuja (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
- The primary responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager are to supervise the day-to-day operations of the Service Delivery & Customer Support teams to ensure all customer service level agreements, satisfaction, and company expectations are met while also providing direct customer support when needed.
- This individual will support the Service Delivery & Customer Support teams in achieving individual and departmental goals, and monitor all team’s activity queues to ensure phone calls and emails are answered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Observe direct reports to ensure compliance with process, quality, and productivity standards.
- Utilize the defined reports and metrics to maximize productivity while achieving individual and department objectives.
- Manage team escalations, ensuring delivery of complete and timely customer and internal communications.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans associated with negative customer experiences.
- Manage team’s daily schedule to ensure staffing levels are met and use of overtime is minimized.
- Create and manage individual development plans for each team member to ensure their ongoing growth and success.
- Review, amend, and finalize employee timecards biweekly.
- Assist with the creation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Review processes, procedures, and work instructions to identify and implement continuous process improvements, efficiencies, and quality in support of strategic initiatives.
- Efficiently prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Model appropriate behavior in regard to Optus’ Core Values and Code of Ethics Policies and support Optus’ team approach to quality.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Instruct direct reports on job duties and arrange for training to be provided to meet the continued demands of the organization.
- Engage with customers via follow-up calls, service reviews, or onsite visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently manage personnel resources to maximize productivity and quality results.
- Facilitate team meetings; intervene as necessary to keep the team’s goals and results consistent with company direction and work with the team members to develop their full potential.
- Hold regular meetings (including one-on-one) to discuss issues, changes, improvements, and strategies that affect the group and/or the company.
- Initiate and conduct personnel actions such as discipline, performance evaluations, and training.
- Provide direct reports with guidance on handling difficult or complex problems.
- Drive improvement through suggestion processes, process improvement teams, and root cause analysis.
- Create and execute workforce development plans to drive employees to a career path.
- Responsibility For Work of Others: Direct supervision over – the Service Delivery & Customer Support team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Eng / BS), three to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Telecom or Technology experience required.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet development required.
- Must possess strong oral, written communication and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and a positive, professional attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be able to show strong leadership abilities and a history of leadership in a team-oriented work environment and have a strong desire to be a part of a winning organization allowing for employee growth and development.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Occasional travel to off-site customer locations as needed. Ability to read, write, and communicate both orally and written to external and internal customers and employees.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online