Job ID 28348
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited), is an indigenous company established in Nigeriain 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader. With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates… Vision To help our clients attract and retain the best people. Lead on innovation, service, quality, integrity and trust. Empower loyal, motivated and rewarded colleagues. Be the premier, dynamic source of HR and recruitment solutions. Make a responsible contribution to the community at large. Mission Our mission is to continue to bring best practice and fresh ideas to the new world of work. This will involve not only growth in Nigeria but looking at a pan African expression inevitably as our client base continues to expand regionally. The greatest challenge has always been how to be part of the policy development on employment creation by actively sharing best practice and experience from other regions we hope to be able to engage the government and other stakeholders in developing programs that help create more and better jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Technician
Employment Type: Contract
Typical Reporting Line: Service Team Manager (Team Leader)
- We are currently recruiting a Service Technician on behalf of her Client to support the Business in achieving its strategic Objectives.
- Execute Service work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with the standard processes and safety guidelines.
- Deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities.
- Performs Service tasks, identifies technical problems, and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services, replacements, etc.).
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Creates and maintains a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
Materials and supply:
- Coordinates, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
Documentation and reports:
- Prepares all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
- Proactively identifies potential equipment failures and requests proactive corrective actions. Troubleshoots equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Proactively identifies suggestions for product and quality improvement and communicates them further in the organization. Provides recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
Health, safety and integrity:
- Applies safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reports unsafe practices and incidents.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be able to perform primary and secondary injection on protection relays
- Must be able to perform relay settings and simulate trip test with different set points and time settings
- Must be able to carry out contact resistance, vacuum integrity, H.V. test on circuit breakers and medium voltage Switchgears
- Ability to perform wiring checks and commissioning of M.V/L. V Switchgears
- Ability to operate Omicron test set utilizing the test universe application software
- Overall knowledge of relay retrofit, relay Engineering. Drawing modifications and Markups.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.