Job ID 28249
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Work Better Africa is a workforce development and workplace transformation company that stimulates effective collaboration between employers and employees to build profitable and sustainable businesses. We empower the workforce to attain high-level Productivity, Peak Performance and become Profit oriented through our bespoke training and development programmes. Our services include: Recruiting, Training, Coaching, Business Consulting and Publishing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to best practices.
- Prepare and review as-built drawings
- Attend site meetings and project meetings and coordinate schedule reviews and submit samples
- Engage in team meetings to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence of technical issues
- Conduct and document on-site observations and reviews
- Monitor performance of the Contractor/Sub-contractor and identify, raise any quality issues
- Assume responsibility of Architectural works in the project and certify on completion the installation
- Plan and conduct minor modifications to complete detailed drawing sets
- Monitor preparation of technical drawings.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.