Job ID 2815
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SMC LGA Field Officer
Job Type: Fixed Term
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for an LGA field officer to join our GF team in Bauchi Office of Malaria Consortium on SMC project.
- The LGA field officer oversees and implements all aspects of SMC activities at LGA, health facilities and household level.
- S / he is responsible for planning, implementation, reporting and coordination with local government representatives and community level stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Clinical officer, nurse or public health qualification;
- At least 2-years experience in a related field;
- Fluency in English, Hausa and / or other local languages required;
- Experience working in drug / commodity supply management, M&E and logistics;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences including LGA staff, HFWs and community leaders;
- Experience of conducting quality supportive supervision and data use;
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: National
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021; by 11:59AM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Kindly state your preferred location on the CV.
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)