Job ID 30213
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare is democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Community Management Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, focused on customer needs, well-organized, self-motivated, and commercially savvy.
- The ideal candidate assists in overseeing and managing our community and social media channels of Lifestores Healthcare.
- You will help create marketing strategies that keep us in the faces of customers and improve our growth across our social media channels.
- Social media management across all channels (IG, FB, Twitter, YT, Tiktok)
- Video content creation across our stores
- Draft video scripts
- Social media audits and analytics across our social media accounts
- Carrying out social listening and trend spotting.
- Collaborate with the marketing team from ideation to implementation
- Help manage the health community
- Crafting content for blog posts
- Periodic phone calls to customers
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years of proven marketing experience preferably in an Agency, Fintech, or Healthtech brand
- Ability to use video edit apps/ software
- Ability to use social media scheduling apps
- Understanding of community experience i.e content creation, social media marketing, email marketing
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Outcome- orientation, in terms of ensuring that marketing initiatives are executed & lead to sales growth; hands-on vs theoretical approach
- Hungry to learn and grow quickly.
Benefits and Compensation
- We offer competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.