Job ID 33782
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar System Repairer / Technician
Locations: Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Bayelsa and Asaba, Warri – Delta
Employment Type: Part-time
- The solar system Repairer / Technician will be assigned to carry out all troubleshooting and repairs of the company’s products- solar home systems and kits.
- Performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting on faulty solar kits and generators.
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining solar energy systems in homes and businesses.
- Repairing electrical panels, wiring, and other components of a solar energy system.
- Consulting with clients on product issues and repairs to be carried out.
- Diagnose problems with solar systems and develop solutions to improve performance
- Perform maintenance on solar panel systems, including replacing damaged parts
- Provide technical advise to customers and colleagues.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 3-5 years experience in the solar industry, including installation, maintenance, and repair
- Completion of a solar system straining program on repairs and maintenance
- Good knowledge of solar electrical wiring
- Good knowledge and experience of solar PV Systems
- Excellent knowlege of solar energy system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Experience working in similar position
- Excellent attention to details
- Good technical skills
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV or Application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position and location as the subject of the email.