Job ID 34796
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing & Procurement Specialist – Gas Tech Service
Employment Type: Full-time
- Would you like to be part of our Gas Service Team?
- Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
- Join our Baker Hughes Sourcing & Procurement Team!
- Our Procurement Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local and regional teams to collaborate and innovate.
- We manage the buying process and engage in commercial sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for company.
- Partner with the best
- As a Sourcing & Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for the buying process for a given set of goods, applying sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
As a Sourcing & Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Placing and following-up on Purchase Order (Pos). Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Supporting and manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution, placing & following-up on POs for assigned Project in Nigeria.
- Reviewing and approving Purchase requisition in the ERP
- Managing supplier on-boarding in assigned Country or region
- Managing the Purchase to pay cycle
- Detecting and signaling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Assisting in the continuous development of the Procurement function towards best practice
- Contributing project as a team member in a matrix organization
- Support other activities like Logistics, administration etc. in Mozambique for an efficient project execution.
- Managing problems and schedule changes. Updating ERP.
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Supporting sourcing activities in assigned Sub Sahara Africa countries
- Fuel your passion.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Have a valid NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing/Procurement
- Have ERP experience with SAP, Oracle & Ariba will be advantageous.
- Have good quantitative, data analysis and presentation skills.
- Have hands-on and ability to handle multiple priorities in an international environment.
- Being able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Have demonstrate good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Being a team player with ability to work independently Have demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online