Job ID 35199
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Feegor is an innovative B2B e-commerce company that enables retailers discover, connect, and source goods directly from manufacturers and major wholesalers nationwide. We are the technology backbone that ensures easy, trusted and efficient transactions in Nigeria’s Informal retail sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Executive Assistant, you will be saddled with the responsibilities of assisting the CEO in enhancing company-wide productivity and improving business operations.
- Responsible for carrying out research and providing support functions to the CEO on a variety of projects.
- Manage the CEO’s Social Media accounts and the company’s LinkedIn page.
- Manage communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and carry out other administrative functions as needed.
- Support the CEO in managing company-wide performance, especially in Sales, Product Development, and Commercial operations.
- Assist the CEO in finance-related activities such as budgeting and fundraising.
- B.Sc. Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of three years of work experience as an Executive Assistant or in similar roles.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
- Must be goal-oriented and result driven.
- Must possess exemplary leadership qualities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.