Job ID 35667
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organization, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, organize, manage and coach students with specific challenges in relation to inclusive settings.
- To plan, coordinate and deliver sports based on the school curriculum.
- Documentation of weekly reports, feedbacks and performance of students’ activities.
- Create new inclusion curriculum with reference to sports.
- A minimum of two years experience as a SENCO with at least a BSC degree.
- Must have a interest in sports
- Experience in writing and evaluating children with special needs.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interest and qualified candidate should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.