Job ID 23392
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Steward
Reports to: Senior Manager, Operations
Purpose of the Position
- The Steward is responsible for all aspects of cleaning services of all EHA Clinics’ facility areas.
- The Steward works with the Operations Assistant to inventory and restocks all service items, linens, toiletries, and other supplies necessary.
- S/he works together as a team to accomplish the task of maintaining a safe, efficient, and enjoyable workplace.
What You’ll Do
The Steward will support EHA Clinics operations department predominantly to
- Execute daily maintenance of EHA Clinics facility areas such as vacuuming/shampooing carpets, dusting furniture, window washing, sweeping and mopping of room floors, restrooms sanitizing/cleaning, and trash removal.
- Performs various cleaning activities of assigned areas – Rooms, lobbies, and public areas and ensures assigned areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Maintains supplies and cleaning agents such as detergents, window cleaners, spot removers, deodorizer, and all other agents and supplies.
- General wipe down of all surfaces and handles, handling outside cleaning needs such as sweeping off walkways, spraying down the side of the building, and cleaning signs.
- Follows schedules and work assignments.
- Participates in meetings and discussions related to cleanliness.
- Ensures hygiene, health, and safety standards are met at all times.
- Presents a professional demeanor at all times.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training classes, and supervision.
- Provide emotional support and measures to alleviate fear and anxiety.
- Participate in voluntary community health activities to promote, maintain and restore health and prevent diseases.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to EHA Clinics Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Minimum of Secondary School Education.
- Three (3) years of job-related experience, preferably with a hospital or clinic.
EHA Clinics requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at EHA Clinics through continuing professional development (CPD). The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities.
- EHA Clinics is a tobacco-free environment.
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000 NGN (Monthly Gross)
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to four (4) children under 21 years of age, or parents who are dependents of the employee (a total of 6 enrollees including the Primary) and supplemental health care coverage up to a cumulative maximum of N3,000,000 per household (a total of 6 enrollees including the Primary) in any twelve (12) calendar months.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Bonus: You are eligible for a 10% annual bonus based on key performance indicators and an additional 10% annual bonus based on organizational performance.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days of paid annual leave (based on full-time work schedule).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online