Job ID 35685
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Management Associate, West West
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
About the Role
- Sun King is looking for an Associate to join its Stock Management team in Nigeria.
- The Stock Management Associate will work closely with the operation team in Nigeria to ensure the organisation has adequate capacity to build new business units and expand existing operations in the region.
What you would be expected to do:
- Manage inventory within the warehouse, reporting goods received and inventory levels at the zonal warehouse level
- Work with third party transporters to ship goods to Sun King stores on time and in good condition
- Ensure all deliveries to Sun King Stores are cost effective using Third party transporters working with the Company
- Scan in and out Sun King inventory on a serial basis
- Coordinate with central (HQ) warehouse to receive stock
- Communicate any inventory shortage, theft, or loss at the zonal warehouse
- Prepare weekly on hand stock report for all shops in region and make the report available for the Country Store manager
- Check on store executives in region to ensure they are maintaining stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure all shops in region maintain proper shop etiquette and cleanliness
- Receive all faulty products received by the stores, ship back to HQ
- Perform physical inventory counts of the retail stores on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Ensure proper processes are followed by Sun King Store Executives (SSEs) in the respective regions
- Ensure the SSEs in region fully know their duties and role
- Review accuracy of weekly inventory/ marketing reports for region and aggregate the report to the HQ Ops team
- Train SSEs at their stores as needed
- Fill in for SSEs who are on personal/ medical leave
- Follow up on any stock losses or unexplained variances at the store Ensure SSEs write police reports if necessary
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution
- Are excited about joining a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Are comfortable and experienced working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supply or inventory management in a multinational organization
- Possess a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, people, communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Are result oriented with the ability to multitask
- Are a team player and can demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Have advanced computer skills g. Microsoft excel application
- Have experience working in ERP System and other inventory management application.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online