Job ID 35800
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the African market’s development needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Account Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting all Installation Job and Engineer transfers.
- Handle all store related entries and postings on Microsoft Dynamics AX such as: Installation Jobs and Engineer transfers
- Perform periodic accounts and reconciliation to ensure that warehouses are balanced.
- Prepare transfers and journals.
- Carry out daily reporting and supervision of store activities; pending deliveries and sales orders.
- Coordinate activities between stores and production departments.
- Maintain proper documentation of all transactions.
- Do proper filing on daily basis for all posted transactions.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience will be a plus. Having CPA, CFA, CMA or any other certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and dependable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: F.Esawe@jmglimited.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.