Job ID 887
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Ond Diploma
- Assist inventory officer to receive procured merchandise, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver them to the appropriate department.
- In charge of materials and stock for designated warehouse.
- Perform daily check on the storage facilities for upkeep.
- Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency throughout case lots.
- Adhere to quality assurance expectations and standards.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of OND/Diploma in Accounting or any relevant course of study
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge of proper inventory management.
- Familiarity best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Must have warehousing organization skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.