Job ID 28354
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Saro Agrosciences Limited is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Jos – Plateau, Saminaka, Kafanchan – Kaduna and Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she ensures proper accounting records/information are kept and treated appropriately at the business depots & company assets, stock, cash, etc are always secure.
- Prepare reliable & timely reports comprising of IMS raw data, customers’ ledger, stock records, purchases, health check as well as other designated reports.
- Issue invoices, receipts etc for all transactions and proper recording and filing of all documents including payment tellers
- Ensure company assets -stock, cash, vehicles, documents, etc are properly secured.
- Ensure there’s no cash loss.
- Maintain incident-free record on company assets -Cash, Product, Motor vehicle, Computer, etc.
- Execute activities within approved budgets.
- Post transactions and analyze account Records
- OND (Accounting)
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Required age: 23-35 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good numeric ability
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online