Job ID 24031
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper / Store Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The storekeeper/Assistant is primarily responsible for receiving, dating, and storing, and maintaining rotation of goods.
- They pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve products, equipment, uniforms, etc. and deliver to units as required.
- Minimum of SSCE and WAEC.
- Maximum of OND.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a Store management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae.