Job ID 26510
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care, and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment, and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek applications from qualified persons for the position of Strategic Information Manager (SIM) in an on-going USAID-funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Lagos State.
- The candidate will be based in Lagos with oversight functions on SI Officers and report to the Director of Strategic Information (DSI).
- The Strategic Information Manager will provide oversight functions to the Strategic Information Officers as well as guidance on project monitoring and evaluation, reporting to the DSI, with compliance to the USAID reporting requirements.
- S/He will ensure that data/reports are submitted to the Program and Strategic Information Directors in a timely manner and used in generating information.
- This information will be used to highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Informatics or a health-related field is required
- Seven (7) years of experience in USG-funded programs designing, establishing, and managing M&E systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensively, managing M&E team, working knowledge of Nigeria’s health and social service information systems and M&E processes as it relates to data collection for performance-based reporting with understanding and experience and competency in working with OVC and HIV community-led organizations
- Strong data analytics; visualization and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of PEPFAR MER and GON OVC indicators
- Understanding of USAID, PEPFAR and GON Strategic Information / Monitoring and Evaluation standards and practices
- Previous Experience conducting State/LGA and health facility data assessments and data reviews is preferred
- Experience working with CBOs and USAID-funded programs.
- The candidate must be familiar with the new PEPFAR and Nigeria National OVC M&E system and tools with excellent training and networking skills. The candidate will be willing to work with little/no supervision.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)