Job ID 2900
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: STTA Administrative Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Term: Short Time
Number of Positions: (1) Angwan Biddo (1) Angwan Gwandara
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will support NERI in managing the other STTAs by serving as the focal communication point, delegating tasks, tracking movement and travel, maintaining consistent communications with the other STTAs, flagging any challenges or issues to NERI in real time, and providing weekly updates on progress made.
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will also support the Southern Kaduna Joint Peace Committee to take notes and provide reports for all community forums in Angwan Biddo and Angwan Gwandara communities under Jema’a LGA.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance.
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will remain in close communications with the STTA Trainer.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to EWER STTAs during training in terms of coordination.
- Provide close support to Southern Kaduna Joint Peace Committee during community dialogues including arranging dialogue seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking and facilitating dialogue sessions.
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of EWER training and community dialogue sessions in a professional manner.
- Any other duty assigned by NERI Program or M&E
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be conversant with Southern Kaduna especially Jema’a LGA
- A minimum of a BSC/HND in social sciences, humanities, or relevant equivalent is required.
- 2 years experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter.
- Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)