Job ID 2905
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: STTA Facilitator
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Term: Short Time
Number of Positions: (1) Angwan Biddo (1) Angwan Gwandara
- The STTA Facilitator will be responsible for leading all administrative functions during the activity’s early warning systems training, including handling trainee seating arrangements, documenting attendance of participants, and note taking during trainings in addition to supporting the drafting of the STTA Trainer’s activity report.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Facilitator will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance. The STTA Facilitator will remain in close communications with the STTA Trainer.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading all administrative duties during the early warning systems training, including arranging trainee seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking.
- Supporting the STTA Trainer during the material preparation, setting up, and facilitation of the training on early warning systems
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of the training in a professional manner.
- Support the STTA Trainer before, during, and after the early warning systems training, as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification in Social Sciences, Humanities, or relevant equivalent is required.
- 2 years experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter.
- Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.