Job ID 28757
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MEL Educational Services was founded in 2011 to provide consultancy services for parents, students and organization’s across Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and others in managing their education planning. Our company is one of few in the West African region with expertise in navigating admission into institutions in Australia and New Zealand. Through our geographical focus, we have also expanded our services into the migration of professionals to these countries. We hold a number of exclusive partnerships for the West African region including to the Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Conversion Officer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide prospective applicants with information about Schools tuition fees, and payment plans.
- Managing the Application & Acceptance processes, Visa, and their relevant procedures to deliver a customer-focused service.
- Provide solutions to clients by analyzing and verifying the profile of the applicants and guiding them through corrective steps.
- Generate leads and convert them to customers.
- Keep track and follow up on customers and admissions to ensure a swift application process.
- Handle complaints and escalate to management when necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of all students’ application.
- Develop and sustain a long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of partner schools.
- Manage all enquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Reach out to customers through proactive outbound phone conversion.
- Daily report on business activities.
- Achieve agreed set targets and objectives within the scheduled time, And any other duties as assigned.
- Establishes and administers programs for targeting, recruitment, and retention of students in graduate or undergraduate programs.
- Develops programs and marketing materials.
- Visits schools and makes presentations to groups and individuals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail.