Job ID 4592
Experience 10 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor (Electrical) – Cement Industry
Job ID: IbesePlantElect009
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications
- On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues
- Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment. In addition, supervises Technicians, Fitters and Operators
- Carries out break down repairs or shift duties
- Carries out planned maintenance of electrical equipment & ensure high availability
- Carries out such jobs as directed by the Engineers or Manager
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- Trade Test I + 24 years experience OND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) + 10 years experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online