Job ID 29839
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and monitor supply chain distribution strategy.
- Organize, store and monitor the distribution of goods to ensure product and resources are shipped to the appropriate locations.
- Keep track of Logistics, analyses company inventory, ensures sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Order management-manage daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries,
- Tracking all of shipments progress and incidence resolution.
- Maintains supply chain database, carries out metrics and analyze data to assess supply chain performance and proffer necessary improvements for implementation.
- Manages customer feedback on deliveries(orders), resolves all issues that arises (Delay/Wrong Delivery, Incidences, damaged stock etc.)
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors(3PL).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by SCM/Ass.Director.
Qualifications / Experience
- University Degree in any field
- At least two years of relevant working experience in supply chain/Logistics
- Strong Analytical and Data Management Skills.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work and liaise with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Supply Chain Executive” as the subject of the email.