Job ID 34235
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting talented people with a track record of high performance and a passion for providing healthcare for their community to join our vibrant workforce in the capacity below:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Logistics Advisor
Job ID: sfh-72035
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term
- The Supply Chain and Logistics Advisor- Pharmaceuticals and Non-Pharmaceutical Commodities is a vital member of the Program structure.
- This role requires him/her to carry out a range of responsibilities which is centered on supervising and managing the provision of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical services for the project in states; and oversee the development and coordination of KP CARE 2 Project commodity management, supply chain and logistics key performance indicators and systems.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Develop and deploy strategies and tracking tools to track, analyze, reconcile, and report supply chain performance across all levels.
- Make necessary administrative and logistic arrangements to deliver the procured commodities at the warehouse(s) and other storage points.
- Ensuring quality throughout the supply chain cycle.
- Monitor product distribution to ensure compliance with product handling that guarantees quality at the point of use.
- Manage the process of engaging third-party logistics agents for product warehousing and transport to storage hubs and end users.
- Work with the KP CARE 2 Project Program Team to deliver appropriate documentation and guidance on all PSM-related deliverables.
- Advise the Project team on the adherence to the donor policy on quality assurance of relevant health commodities with the aim of enhancing Project implementation.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A minimum of a First Degree in Pharmacy, Sciences, Social Sciences, Purchasing and supply, Health and Health related field.
- CIPs certification/affiliation and a Master’s degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in the development and delivery of cost-effective and efficient logistics and supply chain Strategies to ensure Value for Money.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Drive for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Customer orientation and drive for results.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online