Job ID 31424
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement advanced procurement strategies
- Produce monthly materials/Requisitions and delivery logistics status report.
- Lead purchases effort and exploit strategic alliance that enhances efforts to leverage supply channels and increase profitability opportunities.
- Coordinate periodic market survey as vital tool for price monitoring and proactive input in our materials management process.
- Develop corporate materials management plan and implement same in line with overall corporate objectives.
- Provide advisory services to executive management on supply chain management and other contemporary issues.
- Create and develop a supply chain strategy that ensures the profile of the company is raised both locally and nationally, including web materials sourcing/procurement.
- Plan and/or coordinate procurement, delivery and storage support for supply chain and user management teams.
- Prepare a blueprint supply chain management profile for Genesis to be used as standard template for marketing and other third-party presentations.
- Acquire and maintain relationship with key external and internal partners and customers.
- Ensure compliance with company HSE policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Identify and facilitate implementation of service improvement initiatives through user department and suppliers feedback monitoring.
- Supervise, monitor, coordinate and develop subordinates to achieve both departmental and corporate objectives.
- Develop warehousing and material distribution management practices in collaboration with other departments.
- Implement store and procurement initiatives that enhance cost reduction and efficiency in the delivery of purchased goods.
- Determine and plan how best to achieve supplier accreditation and service level management.
- Maintain effective liaison with other departments to enhance proactive decisions that are necessary in forecasting, supply chain planning and management of the company.
- Ensure annual and growth budget figures and that the supply chain operates within the approved budget limit.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Economics or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Relevant experience in the field
- Strong Analytical, communication and computer skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Understanding of mathematics, accounting and financial processes.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.