Job ID 21348
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A leading Multinational with interest in Information & Communication Technology, is recruiting highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with strong system Audit experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Audit Manager
- Plan, prepare, and coordinate Information Systems Audit activities including monthly Information Systems Audit Planning and system security audits of critical business applications, underlying Information System Infrastructure (Operating Systems, Databases. Networks, and Appliances) and IT General Controls
- Assess Information System risks, document processes and systems, and design/update audit programs and checklists
- Test and identify system vulnerabilities and recommend appropriate counter measures and controls to mitigate identified risks
- Routine reviews of user identity and systems access across critical business systems.
- Verify business continuity and disaster recovery plans of critical business systems
- Present audit observations in audit reports; observing the report’s quality, timeliness, completeness, accuracy, and validity of audit findings.
- Conduct follow-up audits to determine whether appropriate actions have been taken by management in a timely manner.
- Perform revenue assurance functions by validating CDRS, MO Interconnect Billing, Borrow Me Credit/Data (BMC) Unsold e-PINs, monthly Value Added Service (VAS) Revenue and vendor payout, dealer incentives, nationwide dealers sales -PIN generation, production, distribution, and sales, defective/lost and suspended recharge cards and -PINs for credit note issuance, e-topup.
- Review Business Requirement Specifications (BR), Project Scope of Work (SOW), participate in User Acceptance Tests (UATs), and verify implementation status of IS projects for Job Completion Certification (JCC),
General Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in I.C.T, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration, Social or Pure Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Systems Audit plus a minimum 5 years of conventional audit
- Must possess a professional certification of either CISA, CISSP, CEM or CCNA
- Must have high level of integrity, confidentiality, confidence, and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP ACL and any other audit management tool will be added advantages.
The positions offer very attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects for the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a scanned copy of Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.