Job ID 22983
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Support Engineer
Job ID: IT-Obajana 003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Finance & IT
- Provide hands-on technical support on all IT-related issues to end users.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for IT related issues to end users in DCP plants and manage IT service management helpdesk.
- Provide first-level support on all IT related issues and escalate more technical problems to appropriate second-level/ expert support teams within the Group IT function.
- Follow-up with second-level/ expert support teams to ensure prompt resolution of escalated faults/ requests and handle inbound and outbound communication between end user and expert support teams.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-user/ fault/request initiator.
- Log all requests/ issues unto the service centre database and perform regular trend analysis of issues and requests.
- Assist in developing and administering training programmes for end users e.g. on relevant self-help tips.
- Provide input to relevant IT teams on possible enhancements to existing systems/ products, based on user queries/ feedback
- Administer internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Keep abreast with new end user technologies and apply knowledge to DCP.
- Manage user accounts, passwords and permissions.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports to the Plant IT Coordinator.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Experience in IT-related activities is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of web services, and IP-based protocols.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critical.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online