Job ID 8302
Experience 4 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria. It has over 50,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In pursuit of the Institute’s mission critical objectives to be a leading Professional body, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Systems / Business Analyst
Department: Information Technology Directorate
- Liaising extensively with users.
- Analysing units/departmental operations.
- Translating operations requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Working closely with developers and users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Document the ‘as-is’ and identify improvements to existing solutions and business processes.
- Perform requirements gathering, documentation, and analysis.
- Validate requirements with customers.
- Drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system.
- Overseeing the implementation of a new system.
- Providing training to users of a new system.
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Project planning and project management.
- Relate information gathered on the Organization’s business processes with workflows and processes defined in Microsoft Navision and CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Science / Engineering.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience working with information technologies and systems analysis.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of working in Windows environment.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Working knowledge of some programming languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies is a plus.
Application Closing Date
4:30pm, 17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.