Job ID 37772
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Talent Place Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Management Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support in the process of identification and measurement of key skills (competencies) required for employees to help achieve business’ goals and long-term objectives
- Support and collaborate with leadership in the design of competency models as well as identifying critical competencies needed to achieve business objectives
- Periodically update the competencies repository to ensure competencies are aligned to business goals and objectives
- Support the functional heads in the management of Graduate Engineering Programmes to ensure programmes goals are achieved year on year
- Support in the conduct periodic competency assessment to validate progression made in competency proficiency development within the power companies
- Collaborate with learning managers to develop training and development strategies to bridge competency gaps identified
- Support in the development of annual competency assessment
- Monitor and track the process of internal mobility across entities.
- A First Degree preferably in Social, Human and or Behavioural Sciences
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with at least 18 months year in Talent Management
Skills & Competencies:
- Competency Model Development & Management
- Talent Identification & Development
- Talent Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 1st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin or disability.