Job ID 31736
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Fund Loss
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Fund Loss Team Lead to join our company.
- As the Fund Loss Team Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of professionals focused on mitigating fund losses, minimizing financial risks, and ensuring compliance within the organization.
- This role requires a deep understanding of financial processes, analytical acumen, leadership capabilities, and a passion for driving results.
- Develop and maintain business relations with Reconciliation and Chargeback team at NIBBS, Unified Payments, Interswitch and Palmpay’s settlement banks.
- Daily review and reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalations to switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Daily follow up with all stakeholders (Switches, Banks and Processors) to ensure all pending/ outstanding issues are resolved.
- Manage the refunds process end-to-end and ensure all recoveries are received and completed in a timely manner
- Manage the daily workflow of the team to ensure fund loss are recovered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor performance of team members against KPIs, including identifying opportunities for improvement and mentoring and coaching team members.
- Resolution of Customer issues
- Review and respond to mail inquiries.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Previous experience in Reconciliation, Settlement, Chargeback, risk management, fraud prevention.
- Proven leadership experience, with a track record of effectively managing and developing teams.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex financial data to identify trends and anomalies.
- In-depth knowledge of fund management, financial processes, and regulatory compliance within the fintech industry.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and techniques for fraud detection and risk assessment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence across different organizational levels.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management capabilities.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative fund loss prevention strategies.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online