Job ID 36116
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: Hybrid
- The Team Lead is an experienced HR practitioner and is expected to provide quality human resource support/services to clients in designated sectors /industries where the Company operates.
The responsibilities of the Team Lead, Human Resource Business Partner spans across the following but not limited to:
- Recruitment and selection
- Management of employee relations issues
- Performance management
- Remuneration and benefits management
- Policy development and compliance.
- Training and development
- Client’s relationship
- Business development
- Lead a team of HRBPs and CSEs
It is therefore expected that the Team Lead, Human Resource Business Partner:
- Is expected to develop strategic relationships in the accounts managed in order to ensure the growth of business.
- is required to ensure the development of own team’s in terms of the requisite skills and competencies needed to perform their responsibilities.
- Has the responsibility in ensuring a smooth running of the clients’ accounts managed and is required to demonstrate specific industry knowledge in the industries operated.
- Analyze data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS), payroll outputs, employee surveys, employment records, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Prepares reports on recruitments, turnover and attrition in accounts managed.
- Conducts quarterly/bi-annual/annual (select best fit) employee engagement surveys.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to Sector Heads & HOD.
- Conducts periodic audits of employee records to ensure compliance and performs other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years core HR experience in required sector.
- CIPM Certification is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application.
- Outsourcing/ HR consulting experience is an added advantage.
Salary and Benefits
- N300,000 – N350,000 / Month (Net)
- Pension, HMO, Leave and 13th Month Allowance.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.