Job ID 33841
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Learning and Development
Employment Type: Full time
- Designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Designing and developing innovative training programs that are specifically targeted at
- helping clients’ workforce reach their maximum potential.
- Coordinating training projects
- Facilitating training programmes
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs.
- Preparing course outlines for prospective clients
- Developing training course materials
- Preparing training project reports
- Any other tasks related to his/her area of work as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 3 – 5 years of HR experience, Minimum of 2 years Learning & Development experience.
- Strong Organizational Skills with attention to detail
- Research & Report Writing
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.