Job ID 3854
Experience 8 Years
Gender Male or Famele
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Revenue Assurance
- Supervise the review of all Digital Banking income lines using CAAT tools to ensure that all incomes are received accordingly.
- Review adequacy of existing control to give reasonable assurance that all possible income leakages are blocked.
- Prepare activity report for the Group Head, Internal Audit and any other assigned functions.
- Design audit work plan for Preliminary internal control review to determine the strength of the Internal Control.
- Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan in conjunction with the Head, Corporate Audit and Compliance.
- Participate and supervise the process reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented.
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s IT architecture.
- Ensure periodic Review of actual expense against budgets and resolve expense mis-alignment.
- Review the procurement process of e-Banking infrastructure to ensure that they are in line with procurement policy of the bank.
- Review and ensure clear roles, responsibilities, segregation of duties and succession planning for the various levels of IT & E-banking staff.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA etc. will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years banking experience in similar position or 10 years non- banking experience in similar position.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- IT proficiency.
- Good investigative skills.
- Good numerate and analytical skill.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Navigator).
- Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Unix operating systems.
- Business Objects (BO).
- FTP – file transfer protocol.
- Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online