Job ID 30241
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Treasury Sales
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To have Primary accountability for the sales performance, achievement of financial goals and leadership of the Treasury sales staff.
- Effectively manages, coaches, and develops a staff of Sales Specialists who are responsible for generating revenue from treasury solutions.
- He/she establishes marketing strategy, and sales objectives, and actively monitors/coaches performance to drive sales revenue results in support of the Company’s Treasury Solutions year-on-year business growth objectives.
- Assess selling skills, technical product knowledge, and effectiveness of Sales Specialists and act to grow skills in areas that will generate sales and develop the individual.
- Onboarding of new clients.
- Selling of ARM’s High Yield Investment to Financial Institutions, Corporate clients and HNI’s
- Monitor the service quality of existing treasury management clients and resolve service/product-related issues.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintains an awareness of trends and new developments in the market
- Ensure that customer-related queries are handled with complete customer satisfaction.
- To maintain a professional service & high profile to enhance the reputation of the organization.
- To ensure control requirements of the business are adhered to in line with Group policies
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters’s Degree added to Advantage
- 10+ years of experience leading sales teams to position treasury
- Detailed knowledge of treasury products
- Negotiates with good judgment among multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting needs
- Balances opportunities with business risk objectives to reach optimal results
- Motivated, goal oriented with a proven and successful track record in leading teams to achieve overall sales quotas.
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Able to build, work with and lead collaborative teams
- Able to build internal and external relationships as a trusted advisor and team leader
- Effective communicator with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Strong communication, and negotiations skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership qualities with ability to motivate subordinates
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online