Job ID 10990
Experience 8 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a women-led, faith-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
WEWE’s core ideology is to be one of the most financially compliant and clean NGOs in Nigeria and Africa and we want to improve the lives of millions of widows and orphans in Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader / Manager – WEWE SCALE Project
- The Team Leader / Manager will be based in Abuja and be responsible for the overall technical and administrative oversight of the WEWE SCALE project.
- Reports to: SCALE Project Director / Executive Director
- Provide technical direction and oversight to the capacity development of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs)/Business Member Organizations (BMOs).
- Lead in the Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA) of CSOs/BMOs
- Oversee the design and implementation of organizational capacity and needs assessments for CSOs and other capacity development service providers.
- Develop an overall capacity-building strategy that will sustain and strengthen CSOs/BMOs and capacity development service providers.
- Provide technical assistance to CSOs/BMOs to strengthen their organizational capacity.
- Design methods of facilitating access among ng CSOs/BMOs to capacity building service providers.
- Oversee implementation of training/Mentoring/Coaching on the different components provided to CSOs/BMOs.
- Together with the local Project director and Palladium, designing training and other capacity-building initiatives to engage CSOs/BMOs.
- Supervise the SCALE team and several CSOs/BMOs
- Lead in writing performance reports for Palladium on a monthly and quarterly basis and other program deliverables.
- Master’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field (Ph.D. in a relevant field is an added advantage)
- Minimum of Eight (8) years experience in Organizational Development duties
- Demonstrated experience establishing and managing procedures and systems to provide capacity development services.
- Evidence of conducting organizational capacity assessments for local CSOs
- Evidence of developing capacity development plans
- Must have experience in leading teams, teamwork, and team building.
- Must have strong skills in report writing, editing reports, and preparing presentations using PREZI and or Professional PowerPoint
- Must have supervisory skills, i.e., the ability to supervise a team of a minimum of 7 subject matter experts
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Organizational development (Knowledge of OPI is an asset).
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation practices, methods, tools, and guidelines
- Data management and analysis skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex technical issues, identify root cause, and recommend solutions to help resolve incidents quickly
- Ability to multi-task and complete multiple parallel assignments while working in an ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Access and Excel
- Team player with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to travel across Nigeria at short notice
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate will be based in Abuja but will be willing and fit to travel across Nigeria at short notice.