Job ID 3859
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Credit Audit for Subsidiary Francophone
- Conduct Credit related investigations as advised from time to time
- General Process Administration
- Average to good knowedge of credit analysis Have a sound knowledge of the bank’s credit policy, systems and products
- Sound experience in Operations and Internal controls. Good Understanding 01 the Nigerian Banking Industry
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in any field
- Professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACC A, ACIB will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience either in related field/audit.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online