Job ID 30721
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: Engineer II
- Responsible for the safe handling and transportation of aircraft spares, materials, tools and equipment between technical stores and aircraft maintenance sites to facilitate timely accomplishments of maintenance tasks.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- You will ensure aircraft spares, materials, tools and equipment are handled and with care, in accordance with company and manufacturer’s requirements ensuring they are delivered to the right location at the right time and relevant records are maintained.
- Understanding dangerous goods and ESDS handling requirements ensuring material and personal safety requirements are fulfilled. Ensuring parts are protected from the environment and possibility of man-handling damages at all times.
- Maintain service and appearance of vehicles and equipment in a good condition to meet set standard.
- Carry out Pre-Use inspections on all Vehicles and equipment before deployment.
- You will ensure paperwork is correct and attached to all aircraft parts at the time of collection.
- Understand the value of the spares, ensure parts are loaded correctly and safely secured on company vehicles, as well as handled correctly to avoid any damages or malfunction
- You will report any incident occurred during handling, which would likely to cause damage. Recognise and report suspected damages, improper packaging and wrong labelling.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices to ensure that the work environment is hazard free, safe and pleasant.
- To assist technicians with routine tasks under instruction.
- Adheres to published Health and Safety requirements set by the company and government agencies particularly for operating equipment.
- Perform such other duties reasonably requested by the Engineer.
Key Performance Indicators
- 98% Timely delivery of Aircraft parts, tools, and equipment.
- 90% serviceability of ramp equipment and vehicles.
- Nil Violations and incidences on the ramp.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- O’ Level aggregate.
- 1 year of job-related experience preferably in an airline maintenance environment will be an added advantage.
- Valid driving license -Heavy Vehicle License preferred.
- Ability to operate fork lift, cranes and Aircraft tow tug an added advantage.
- Trade Test Certificate or an equivalent from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised and neat
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Technical Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.