Job ID 22416
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Community ART Management Services
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Fixed Term
Slot: 8 Openings
- Will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Ibom state.
- Support, scale up and coordinate the community level implementation of integrated HIV and TB surge strategies aimed at maximizing HIV case finding efficiencies based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
- S/He will support optimal linkage and enrolment rates for identified HIV positive adult, adolescent and pediatric clients at community level based on the 95:95:95 strategies, support the community level implementation of test and start strategy including same day ART enrolment for identified HIV positive adults, adolescent and pediatric patients based on the 95:95:95 strategies and also support the community level implementation of strategies aimed at optimizing retention in ART care and enhancing virological suppression for adult, adolescent and pediatric patients enrolled in EPIC-supported treatment locations based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse / Midwife / BSc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting including government and non-government settings.
- Experience in integrated HIV care delivery.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)