Job ID 22414
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Geographic Information Systems
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide geo spatial analysis, database management technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including hotspot mapping, to provide deeper insights into data, such as patterns, relationships, and situations.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geography/GIS studies/Geography & Regional Planning, Database Management, Health Informatics, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant GIS, data systems work, programming, and analytic experience.
- Familiarity with client/server or multi-platform application development.
- Must be skilled in the use of GIS applications as Arch GIS, QGIS, White box Spatial Analysis, Google Earth pro etc.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview