Job ID 30734
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Digicore is a technology firm focused on the delivery of solutions to meet the needs of Financial institutions such as Banks, Fintechs, Insurance providers and brokers, Pension Fund Administrators, Pension Fund Custodian, Asset Management Companies and Stock broking firms. We provide digital technology solutions for financial service providers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Employment type: Full-Time
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction are met.
- The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager will be expected to:
- Define the product strategy and road map.
- Run API Tests (Manual & Automated)
- Send out weekly reports to customers and stakeholders
- Run functionality product tests on the API and user interfaces using manual and automated.
- Gather and document customer requirements
- Create product requirements and specification documents
- Visit customers and develop relationships with customers as required.
- Review UX designs and customer journeys to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Key Qualities / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working as a Junior Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical Background
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.